Sunday, July 5, 2009

Relationships

I'm not sure if it is the chase or a commitment phobia thing, but either way I have noticed once I get a person interested in me my feels dissipate. There has been a few times when wasn't the case, but it is the norm.

It is very possible that right away I know that the boy or girl I am talking to is not the right person for me. I meet this boy/man who is into business but once we made out it was like no. I am so not interested.

I think, I put myself out there and I let the boy/girl take the lead, but if they reach a certain point (which they always do) I stop liking them. I think, sometimes I want someone who puts the stops and I don't have to. I have never had that, and I guess I am waiting for him/her.

I want someone who likes business, Joss Whedon, who didn't vote yes on prop 8, and anime. I think, I am too picky but at the same time I know I will meet the right person. I feel it deep inside me, and I know I haven't meet that person yet.

I am trying not to let my committment phoebia lead me, but the more I try to stop it I think I don't have a problem, I just haven't meet the right person. I'm going to still give people a chance but I am pretty sure I haven't meet the right person, or the person isn't ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment