Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vegas, Baby

So much has happened, but Vegas was awesome. A quick recap: I married an Aquifino bottle, drank, partied, and hung out with my sisters! I had an excellent time, but I wish I did the shows. Oh well, nothing is perfect, especially me...


This is a set of pictures with Santa.


My sisters and I ready to have some fun.




Chey being silly with that horse from Toy Story 2, what's his name?












Pretty, and so jealous!

Too bad she didn't win, that would have been fun!


The French Martini, yum, The cake is good too.

Is something on my back?

Go Chey!











Buffet at the Wynn, so good!






All I need is de than it would have been my whole name...next time the search for de.





Chey's first drink...in Vegas.


The hotel we stayed at....not the best, but alright.


Funny, I don't remember this, maybe I was up front with the cab driver.





Bye Vegas, we had fun!






1 comment:

  1. You've got some amazing pictures there! I'm so glad you and your sisters had such an amazing time. Looks like a lot of fun. I bet Cheryl had a great 21st. =)

    ReplyDelete